Sign in to follow this  
emengency

Logbook - Online entry

Hi,

I'm in a campaign now, 10 missions flown.

But there is one thing in my logbook, I wonder about.

In the column CAMPAIGN the last entry is ONLINE.

It shows 0 / 1. The manual says that means I was downed

once by an online-player. But I have never flown an

online mission ! The DEATH entry in the logbook shows 0.

Does anyone know more ? Thanks !

hmmmm..... that's a darn good question. Mine says '0/5' and I have never flown online either. Maybe someone will come along with an answer.

Just to let you guys know there is a really nifty website http://www.falconlog.nl/ that I like to use which allows you to upload your logbook file.

The file is located at C:\Program Files\Lead Pursuit\Battlefield Operations\config\PILOTNAME.lbk for a default install.

The website 'decrypts' the logbook and tells you approximately how far off your next promotion is and also summarizes your other stats, achievements, etc. I believe that there are some utilities that do this too but this is more fun because you get to show off to other falcon drivers. You might consider kicking them down a few bucks if you use the site often and are feeling generous.

Good luck on your campaign and keep your wings up!

Edited by jtullman

hmmmm..... that's a darn good question. Mine says '0/5' and I have never flown online either. Maybe someone will come along with an answer.

Just to let you guys know there is a really nifty website http://www.falconlog.nl/ that I like to use which allows you to upload your logbook file.

The file is located at C:\Program Files\Lead Pursuit\Battlefield Operations\config\PILOTNAME.lbk for a default install.

The website 'decrypts' the logbook and tells you approximately how far off your next promotion is and also summarizes your other stats, achievements, etc. I believe that there are some utilities that do this too but this is more fun because you get to show off to other falcon drivers. You might consider kicking them down a few bucks if you use the site often and are feeling generous.

Good luck on your campaign and keep your wings up!

For those with VISTA operating systems, please note that your active logbook is located at:

Your drive letter:/users/your pc name/Local/AppData/Virtual Store/Program Files/Lead Pursuit/Battlefield Operations/F4:AF/Config/your callsign.lbk

I have noticed this as well. What i believe it is counting on your online flights is your dogfights. I fly dogfights every now and then to test new weapons or learn new systems. this seams to make that number go up and because they are not online, i have never won so my win count remains 0 out of number flown. I'm not sure if thats what those numbers mean, but it makes sense to me.

Just while we're on Falconlog,

Does anyone know if it's possible to retrieve your logbook from falconlog's website or has done so?