Hi lindr, I don`t know why but I´m totaly into twoseater and I`m working on the new 29KUB and I need definatly some help from you, do you have some drawings, or scheme pictures of this bird . .realy hard to find something on the internet ..have now many pics but not as good as I need, best would be a 3 side view

best regards

Martin

Hi, 76.IAP-Blackbird, I'm not lindr2, but still hope to be able to help a little.

Have you seen this site: http://www.mars.slupsk.pl/fort/

Click on the block "COLOURS of the MIG-29", then on the left side you will see a list of countries.

Choose Russia and go the bottom to see the prototype MiG-29KUB.

Click on the scheme to open a coloured 3 side view, unfortunately not too detailed.

Then if you choose India, you will find a 3 side view of the prototype in Indian colours.

P.S. If you click on "Sukhoi Su-30 story in colours" in the opening screen (right under COLOURS of the MIG-29), you will find similar schemes for another project of yours : Su-33KUB :wink2: :drinks:

Regards,

Svetlin

Edited by svetlinnh

Looks great, but still far from what you have achieved with the Su-33KUB.

I guess you have just started to improve it, right?

I, just like you, enjoy 2-seaters.

So keep them coming, please :drinks:

Oh, I see, nice progress in just 10h.

Does that mean you have a standard UB in the pipe as well?

I have some stuff in the pipe that`s right ... but all needed infos will be released when the time is ready, all I can say is now a KUB,K and a possible 35 not sure about that bird. Would be great to have a pit like MF one for the A and C model, but I have no pit experiance. Would like to aks someone form MF if they would cooparate with this project when the bird is done and has the quality of my Su-33UB which is still WIP :drinks:

I would think you have to use the files from the MF MIG-29, and ask sony tuckson for use. The only real thing is getting the cockpit aligned right for use...

Yes you are right, I wouldn`t ever use someones work without permission, all my stuff is created by me, or with permission from original modder so all is right on my end :drinks:

But all help is welcomed!

Wow those are nice detailed pics .. exactly what I was looking for thank you!!

I will work it out like the Su so we will have a nicedetailed MiG-29KUB

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

The IN MiG-29K in the links look more like the MiG-29KUB.NIce work Blackbird. shall be looking forward to it :drinks:

Can`t find any info about the intake coverpanels or does this bird have some kind of grid inside them like the 33ub?!

Will create the singleseater also, and if someone has more infos about this bird just post it here

http://forum.combatace.com/topic/40165-blacks-projects-su-33ubsu-25-wip-and-more/page__st__140

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

Hi lindr, I don`t know why but I´m totaly into twoseater and I`m working on the new 29KUB and I need definatly some help from you, do you have some drawings, or scheme pictures of this bird . .realy hard to find something on the internet ..have now many pics but not as good as I need, best would be a 3 side view

best regards

Martin

some mig-29 family drafts here

http://scalemodels.ru/modules/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10319&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=40

M2/35-2/KUB pilot cockpit

5b7d1b7af2c5.jpg

WO / cadet cockpit

25d0fc6b7b5d.jpg

M2 weapons position

56bd423d976e.jpg

84de05905da4.jpg

thx for those infos.. what do you think?

the elevators need to be a bit reworked and the canopy frame is not right but for a start it`s ok

thx for those infos.. what do you think?

the elevators need to be a bit reworked and the canopy frame is not right but for a start it`s ok

Looks very well !