Sign in to follow this  
hawkeye52

Screenshot Mode?

Hi everyone,

I was trying the search but it didn't work very well. I was wondering if there was a key-command to get rid of the text that is on the bottom left and the bottom right that display aircraft/target information so that full size screenshots can be taken without having all that clutter?

Thanks so much!

ALT-D twice

• Like 1

What's that got to do with high resolution?

Who ever said high resolution (read again)? I think I phrased it as best I could without writing a book...

Edited by hawkeye52

Apologies. I've misread full resolution to be high resolution. Word association I guess!

Guest Raden

Who ever said high resolution (read again)? I think I phrased it as best I could without writing a book...

Dave's quicky reply does not work for my WOE (SF1 Patch Oct 08) as I have, hehehehe, changed the COMMAND (in Game Option) to a much more simple, D - yes D as the letter D had not been used/shared by others for Command. Much shorter, quicker step, yes Dave?

Changed too were, ENTER for Firing Secondary Weapon (Missiles-AHM, IRM, SAHM) to Caps Lock as I must always used my right-hand fore-finger for the cursor. My old joystick is long history now.

For Screen Shot, from the Default in Game Option just changed to the button right under the Esc; "Warp Speed" to get to Near Target real quick, I just pressed N instead of Shift N.

And, for Newbie like I am, when I wanted to observe from really close range my enemy, or the funny 2D tress on the ground, first I pressed P (Pause) then Shift F12. And, WOW! I could take SkrinShots from many angles, and even "penetrated" the targeted jets to get behind it, in which the mere F8 can never do the same.

And since several weeks ago, if I wanted to take some MSN in action, I DL-ed Frap! But, no no no....it did gulped my only 89Gigs HDD! Not for Dave who is the maestro on many things here, but for same Newbies as I am, DL this FREE, the Fraps verion 2.9.4 (SEARCH it mates...)

It's a 3MB and so file I cannot UpLoad here from my HDD, sorry..

Shots taken by first Pressing D to get rid of the Blue Boxes at Left Bottom Corner, and Red one at Right Botom Corner, next Shift F12, next moved Mouse to desired Angle(s). And there u r, three shots from the OPPOSITE angle of the incoming (and found its nest) AA-12 from my MiG-21FMSoviet Camo.

For Newbies like I am, for all this Change of Command, go to Game Option.

• Dislike 1