Sign in to follow this  
Guest rscsjsuso5

su30mkk question on beta

Guest rscsjsuso5

it seems the link is down and the original creator is busy with real life situations and also tried to get in contact with him for very very long but no luck.

topic is http://forum.combatace.com/topic/30703-su-27-family-wip/page__view__findpost__p__235959

link no good , need workable link if anyone has it , i would be very appreciate and thank you very much and thanks for reading

keep in mind we already have the su27sm and 35bm need a beta version of su30mkk

Guest rscsjsuso5

hi erwin ,

i already know about model rework and about the rl , i'm asking for the beta file maybe i can give some suggestion and also i make su30kn into su30mkk and my skin is very white maybe you can pm me if you want it and i do not have su30kn template , my version of the su30mkk works great but the skin is plain white , i'm not a professional/expert skinner and need help, i'm trying to find alternative mod for su30mkk.

thank you erwin

hi erwin ,

i already know about model rework and about the rl ,

too funny man

Guest rscsjsuso5

hey stick

ha ha ha thanks for laughing with me or at me, i assume you are laughing with me , i also have the same question for you, do you have the beta and if not i'm grabbing a beer and virtually giving cheers to you on the side of my pc monitor, we can laugh at anything we want just like i'm like iceman and you is maverick cause we got each others six

enjoy your week :drinks:

• Like 1