Sign in to follow this  
Romflyer

To be, or not to be? That is the question.

I've been brainstorming a few ideas, and I was wandering if

1)The annoying radar screen that I was so happy to get rid of months ago....can it be easily moved to different locations on the screen , like from the top right corner to the bottom corner?

2)can a similar display (to the earlier mentioned annoying radar screen) be displayed showing other displays like RWR or a moving map HSI, in seperate stationary windows like the radar display?

Cheers

Rom

Edited by romflyer

Guest Raden

I've been brainstorming a few ideas, and I was wandering if

1)The annoying radar screen that I was so happy to get rid of months ago....can it be easily moved to different locations on the screen , like from the top right corner to the bottom corner?

2)can a similar display (to the earlier mentioned annoying radar screen) be displayed showing other displays like RWR or a moving map HSI, in seperate stationary windows like the radar display?

Cheers

Rom

Firstly, I believe u meant to say WONDERING, not wAndering as the two have different meaning. Just a typo I believe. Hence, the very useful EDIT here b4 we post. Still, some minor typos did escape my radar.

Secondly, re ur question on radar.

There was, and still is in the DL section just exactly what u wish to have in ur game. I DL-ed it several weeks ago, yet, decided to NOT use it anymore since to me that new one really bothers me when I was flying.

It is an dot INI edit that must be SAVED in FLIGHT of MENU if I recalled it correctly.

Please do make a BACK UP Copy of the original b4 u apply the new one in the FLIGHT or MENU folder in the game Structure.

Let me check it out in the DL section, I shall be back in a second OK.

HERE IT IS:

http://forum.combata...s&showfile=4993

Enjoy. :bye:

Edited by Raden
  • Dislike 2

Raden

thanks for the link, that does answer first question.....

And thx u for skooling me on my gramar :grin:

As for my second question, can anyone tell me if it's possible to have a similar fixed display with other gauges being displayed like RWR or a moving map HSI ?

Thanks

Rom

have no spur to prick the sides of my intent, but only vaulting ambition, which o'erleaps itself, and falls on the other."

drinks.gif

Though this be madness, yet there is method in 't."

Edited by romflyer

Alas poor Yorrick....................on me head son. :rap:let leash the dogs of war.

Can't beat a bit of Shakespeare exspecially when in it's original Klingon.