Sign in to follow this  
Rambler 1-1

Going to Disney Land

Hey guys, on Thursday my family (mom and brother) and I are heading to LA for a visit to Disney land. I was hoping to convince my mom to allow a side-trip to March Field for a day, as I'd much rather spend a day seeing the icons of my childhood, rather then marching around an overcrowded, fursuiter-infested theme park chasing after my brother, arguing with my mom and trying to get "It's a small world after all" out of my head. Thank goodness for roller-coasters...

Anyways, if any of you guys are from the LA area (I know that's pretty vague, but you know what I mean), maybe you could give me some pointers on how to get out to March Field from Anaheim, or a brief on the museum or something.

As for the rest of the trip, it's all been painstakingly planned down to the minute, there's not much anybody could help me with there...

Thanks!

Good point there silver. XD

There are some good 100 miles of highway driving onto and back from Anaheim to March field. I just checked googlemaps. I suggest you to assume that you are spending a family holidays flow with it, you know, as Bruce Lee said "be water my friend"

Edited by macelena