Sign in to follow this  
quack74

Stock AlbatrosD3 parts names

I cant figure out a couple of parts on the stock AlbD.III. Anyone know the "NodeName" for the lower tail fin that the skid is attached to? And also the "NodeName" for the nose cone or prop hub?

One other thing for anyone who knows about decals, how do you bring a decal to the forground if two decals share the same position? If I use a decal to make a part black and also a decal of a roundel how do I get the roundel to be in the forground (ontop of the black)?

Try to download the "3D Object Converter 4.20" program. With this you can see all the parts and even modified (not sure about the last one). A major breakthrough indeed!! Anyway, there it goes - for the under tail fin the nodename is "Skid Base". For the skid itself "Tail Skid" and for the nose cone(spinner I assume) is "Prop Spinner". Useless to say that it's case sensitive. Cheers!!!!

Thanks a bunch Wilchesdrinks.gif

Try to download the "3D Object Converter 4.20" program....A major breakthrough indeed!!...

You 'ain't wrong, Wilches...That 3D object viewer is most excellent!

Thanks for the heads up. :ok:

Wish I had this a year ago. Thanks Wilchesdrinks.gif