Hey all. Ive got WoE NF series' and ODS. Both have the Tornado GR1,however the Torn HUD in ODS has a decent CCIP system and the WoE NF Torn,does'nt. So i thought i'd be clever and simply replace the WoE Torn Cockpit folder and AVIONICS.INI with the ODS Torn.

Not as clever as i'd hoped coz now the WoE Torn HUD only shows the CCIP pipper and NOTHING else,i also have no AG radar (id hoped to have the AG/AA radar that the ODS Torn comes with).

Humf!

Is this an easy job and ive simply missed something or am i asking too much of my amatuer self? dntknw.gif

cheers,Jayo

Tomcats were not setup for bomb delivery until the 1990s. NF4+ takes place during the mid-1980s, when the F-14A model was the only operational variant.

Typo... it's about the Tornado, not the Tomcat ? (indeed "Torn" and "Tom" looks very much alike in writing)

Hou doe,

Derk

Typo... it's about the Tornado, not the Tomcat ? (indeed "Torn" and "Tom" looks very much alike in writing)

Hou doe,

Derk

Ooooops, you're right, Derk :blink: That's why I prefer the sobriquet "Torno".

heat.gifblink.gifthis.gifwub.gifpleasantry.gifboast.gifman_in_love.gifon_the_quiet2.gifprankster2.gifblum.gifshok.gifgrin.gifban.gifseks.gifpope.gifpardon.gif

Derk

Edited by Derk