Sign in to follow this  
*BtS*$y$t£M=M=

Joint Ops Released

thanks for the head up... ;)

There is only training missions for single player. So it's really only for online playing. This really bites I think it ruins the realism of any game. Besides no online FPS combat game will ever as good as America's Army 2.1 and up.

Lexicon there is multiplayer gaming and its changing the way gaming is being seen.

but hey i recommend going out and buying this game its coming out on the Xbox soon and the game has allready broken multiplayer records of player sizes and first sales...

YEs joint operations has 150 player servers.

Rumors areMicrosoft will be buying novalogic.

Edited by *BtS*$y$t£M=M=

the only bad thing i can say about the game is that the

vehicle control and aircraft just sh!t =\

the helos and cars aren't real at all..

other than that everything is kinda the same as blackhawk down :)

the only bad thing i can say about the game is that the

vehicle control and aircraft just sh!t =\

the helos and cars aren't real at all..

other than that everything is kinda the same as blackhawk down :)

That’s what I was talking about. It's not realistic at all so I just downloaded it for free. Stealing it does not make me feel bad because I deleted it because I think its crap. It would be great if it had real missions and not just going around shooting things. There's no story and no realism to be compared to any thing SF. It's more like any other multi-player game out. I think they are trying to compete with Army Operations, which there is no comparison. So just my advice don't buy this game if you like SF related material.

Edited by lexicon

i don't thing there is any game that can compete with AA and CS (and i think CS sux)

i also think that if you compare BFV and JO:TR, then BFV takes the

vehicle and aircraft control, other game play is the same...

and I can only say, AA:SF it's Fantastic ;)

and it's free and buggy :P

The Aim of the controls is not realisn in JO it is made so that it is easy for anyone, They are trying to find a blance of fun with realism in these games, I personally have AA and do not like it its too deep into the realism and there is not much 'fun' about it. JO apart from ssome realism is fun, helis and jeeps are easy to fly and drive so this brings fun, it may not be your fun but its the majotiys fun, JO is also set in the future in the indonesian rebel uprise in the future so of course it wont be real to life itss set in the future!!

many people love the realism in AA... (apart from other games..)

the controls aren't too easy for the helis

in BFV it's much much better...even better than DC (BF1942 Mod)...