Sign in to follow this  

Holy s**t batman. Now that is nice!!!!

Well I guess that is your approval,LOL. Now the job of doing some better painting. Not my area of expertise but am going to give it a shot. I don't have Paint Shop, wish I did but then it would take some time to learn the sucker. If you are interested, when finished as best I can do, will pass it on to you. Night gauges are done as well. I think FC2 will allow for a better cockpit mod.,. I am waiting to get my hands on the DVD version, hopefully some time in July. Cheers.

Pete

This is my ride. Still a WIP but getting close. Waiting for sim-wolf to release template for skin. This is what I figured out on my own.post-18683-12747564617207.jpg

You did that without a template? Looking awesome!

You did that without a template? Looking awesome!

Lots of trial and error. All landing gear, wheels etc. are on a file called bay. It is made of small pieces and trying to figure out what piece is what is getting to much.Eyes going nuts.LOL. They made the files with everything all over the place and some parts are modded both top and bottom together. Doesn't make since? Parts are all over the place, so you just got to try a texture and see where it ends up. What I ended up doing is making a color template of my own to see where different things would show on the skin. Had to do same for cockpit. That center MFD frame is in 5 different files and some times in two places in one file. Keeps my attention cause I want to find everything.LOL. Bad habit of mine. I can usually track it down but this one is really taxing me out.LOL.

Pete

Xray:

This is the latest version of the cockpit. You can see that the textures are not painted well. I can make them fit etc. but an artist I am not.LOL.post-18683-12754086787852.jpg

post-18683-12754086907197.jpg

post-18683-12754087067053.jpg