I've a strange problem,when I choose the mission map page I can see normally the route to follow but the target,indicated by a black circle,is not centered within this circle and the route is completely shifted.How can I do for resolve this problem?Thanks!

Best regards,

Ice Man

Teo

Guest rscsjsuso5

this is my opinion of the problem but i think it has to do with the terrain building software which you can use to edit the terrain and route and thus maps. let me guess you are asking why the map is off when you chose a user created mission in the hangar of the map you see the black circle and red and blue side is off. i have the same problem for an old taiwan map from avsim, older than the one uploaded here.

IceMan: it might help to know

1) which terrain map are we speaking of?

2) which game?

3) which generation of game (SF1 or SF2 series)

4) is it a user created mission, for that terrain, or a in-game generated single mission?

More data is required for a differential diagnosis......

r5: has nothing to do with the terrain editor. Please be sure of your facts and data before posting a response.

wrench

kevin stein

I use the terrain map that I've found with "Wings Over Vietnam: Air & Ground Expansion Pack" by malibu43 & eburger68.The game is WOV with the patch "October 2008" and I have this problem when I play the single mission,the same problem also with the DRV terrain map.

Ice Man

Teo