Sign in to follow this  

Hi everyone!!

I dont have a strong somputer, so... i decided to turn off the mirrors and now i have less visibility of the sky without utility, cause the "empty" mirrors... could anyone tell me how to remove it from the cockpit??? thank you very much! xD

Edited by PvtDK

Hi everyone!!

I dont have a strong somputer, so... i decided to turn off the mirrors and now i have less visibility of the sky without utility, cause the "empty" mirrors... could anyone tell me how to remove it from the cockpit??? thank you very much! xD

You could always try the node-rotation method, but be advised that you may uncover what may amount to ugly, non-mapped "holes" in the cockpit meshes.

I`ve seen cockpits without mirrors and holes... there is pack with the WOI´s stock planes without mirrors or holes in the place or mirrors (the mirrors just dont appear)... but i want to know how to remove it to do in every plane i want... xD thx!

Strike that link. If you are only interested in moving mirrors, there is a better way to get those mirrors usable in the long run, which is what you really want to do here. Read on...

I dont have a strong somputer

Tell more about your somputer. I never could use mirrors, until a week ago, and how I got doing mirrors didn't cost much. I just waited for the previous generation of gaming supercards to drop to almost budget prices.

I've always used low budget fanless ATI video cards: Pre-Cambrian era Radeon 9200 until last year, then HD 4550 until last week.

I just got a new HD 5770 and HD 4850 to compare. 5770 is slower, buggy, and hotter. I'm keeping the 4850 (I made custom cooling for it). I'm throwing the 5770 in the trash -- or more likely, use it for soldering skills.

HD 4850 can be had for about 100$ now at Newegg. And for games not heavily using Windows DX11 features, its half the price or less of 5000 series of similar performance, including mirrors in THE STRIKEFIGHTERS :good: , and no 5000 series bugs.

Edited by Lexx_Luthor

I have an ATI 9600 Radeon, but i`ve realized that the mirrors eat a los of frames... thats the reason why i just want to pull them out xD, thx very much for the help...