Sign in to follow this  
quack74

No.60 Squadron - Summer 1917

Here are A Flight (red), B Flight (Yellow), and C Flight (blue) of No.60 Squadron from summer 1917.

Nice, Quack. This puts an idea in my head. I'm going to create a downrated version of the SE5A to act as an SE5. The model won't be right, different nose, etc., but it'll be fun to take up the lower powered original.

You read my mind Heck. I was going to ask if someone could do a earlier DATA.INI to make an SE5. I'm also doing the Sept '17 SE5's of No.56 Sqn. The handful of chaps that had it out with Voss. They had dumbell markings on the rear fuselage. I've been doing my research on the No56 aircraft of that Sept. 23 historic encounter. I'm also recreating that last mission as a "Single Mission" . Southside Bucky posted this mission a while back. It's in the download section. So You'll be able to have all the historically accurate aircraft that were directly involved. With Bucky's permission I would just alter his mission file to include these skins. Including Voss's triplane.

You read my mind Heck. I was going to ask if someone could do a earlier DATA.INI to make an SE5. I'm also doing the Sept '17 SE5's of No.56 Sqn. The handful of chaps that had it out with Voss. They had dumbell markings on the rear fuselage. I've been doing my research on the No56 aircraft of that Sept. 23 historic encounter. I'm also recreating that last mission as a "Single Mission" . Southside Bucky posted this mission a while back. It's in the download section. So You'll be able to have all the historically accurate aircraft that were directly involved. With Bucky's permission I would just alter his mission file to include these skins. Including Voss's triplane.

Any progress on the skins Quack? Have used your excellent skins for other aircraft, and am really looking forward to using these.

Damn! Sorry PCM and everyone else. I forgot about those. I've been busy creating an Italian front campaign for everyone. I just have to do some decal work on those No.60 Sqn S.E.5's. I'll have them up tomorrow.

They're in the download section now:good:

Quack,

Thank you for another great collection of "SKINS".

VonTobler

Thanks VONTOBLER. Now we need Heck to create a down rated FM for an early S.E.5. That way the early S.E.5 's could start around May or June, instead of September 1917.

Edited by quack74

Thanks VONTOBLER. Now we need Heck to create a down rated FM for an early S.E.5. That way the early S.E.5 's could start around May or June, instead of September 1917.

Be on it tomorrow. Shouldn't take too long.

Be on it tomorrow. Shouldn't take too long.

Marvellous skins Quack, with the added bonus of mid period markings. Mustn't forget Blue nose SE5 from Firecage. Another beauty. You skinners make First Eagles a joy to play.