Sign in to follow this  
appraiserfl

Anybody know where I can find WWI artwork for EVR or MVR?

So I am able to dedicate one bedroom to be my mancave/study and I am on a quest to have some quality artwork reproductions or prints of EVR and or MVR. I am very impressed with James Milton Sessions work and would love to have a reproduction or print of both of these works as I fear the originals would be too expensive for me.

Sessions-RickenbackerCrew.jpg

EVRPortrait.jpg

And I would like a painting of the red baron as well and if anybody knows of similar works for MVR please let me know where I could find those.

Thanks for any help / advice!

Those are some talented artists Olham, anybody know of more! Thanks!

I have 2 Dietz's hanging in my desk area. They are the last Voss he had (Voss being chased by 56 RFC) and Jasta 11 Alb D.Va's at dawn take-off (MvR in center flanked by 2 other Jasta 11 aces).

They are priceless to me and worth every penny I paid for them.

Not only is Jim a fantastic artist but he's a great guy as well.

All the best,

OvS

I have 2 Dietz's hanging in my desk area. They are the last Voss he had (Voss being chased by 56 RFC) and Jasta 11 Alb D.Va's at dawn take-off (MvR in center flanked by 2 other Jasta 11 aces).

They are priceless to me and worth every penny I paid for them.

Not only is Jim a fantastic artist but he's a great guy as well.

All the best,

OvS

OVS I am Jealous! The Circus Rolls at Dawn is fantastic! Unfortunately they are gone, baby gone :(