Sign in to follow this  
CowboyTodd41

The FLightsim Onion Issue #1 (you better like satire)

Local News

Flightsim Newbie Wonders When SFP1 Patch will be Out

Cincinatti, OH- Flight Sim newbie and avid Unreal Tournament player, Timmothy Smith, aka 'L3373r7h4nj00' said in a press conference on the on the flightsimmersbattlezone.com message boards yesterday, "When will this patch be out? There's so many so many things wrong this game, like, no F-16 Eagles, and no A-10 Tomcats, I mean come how can I justify my Callsign as Maverick when there's no F-14 Fighting Falcons?" He went on to explain how the game is unrealistic because of the lack nuclear weapons. "So like this game this game is supposed to be the 60's right? Where's the nukes dude? I mean I saw this movie where that guy that got shot, what his name...oh JFK...oh yeah Joseph Kenedy, like was all telling that one guy with the beard who smokes those huge cigars all time like, no way dude you can't put rockets in Puerto Rico, I'll bomb you, and so they went to that but there TONS of nukes at the start, it was so rad, I think there were planes it it too. But theres no nukes in this game, we used them all time in vietnam so like, wheres the nukes? Tottaly innacurate" Later after describing how he wished there was more scantily clad noseart in the game he posted naked pictures of Jennifer Aniston on the Quake3 message boards.

Funny? I have to deal with crap like that on daily basis at my highschool.

Dude, Todd, welcome to my world. Every time my physics teacher mentions anything about flight, its like the entire class groans and says, "Talk to Sam. He knows about planes and stuff." The same thing happens in JROTC, sadly.

Cincinatti, OH- Flight Sim newbie and avid Unreal Tournament player, Timmothy Smith, aka 'L3373r7h4nj00' said in a press conference on the on the flightsimmersbattlezone.com message boards yesterday, "When will this patch be out? There's so many so many things wrong this game, like, no F-16 Eagles, and no A-10 Tomcats, I mean come how can I justify my Callsign as Maverick when there's no F-14 Fighting Falcons?"

WOW Someones got their head where it don't belong!!

Humor........however strange, is always welcome while waiting for a patch.

Guest Ranger332

what a "butt munch"

first joe kennedy was killed in WW2 in an experamental B-17,His brother "John" was later commander and chief, and the rest wasent worht the effort lol