On line Multi play

MULTIPLAY  

5 members have voted

1. 1. are more or less people flying online now

• Numbers are UP
    • Numbers are DOWN
    • Numbers are Same

for those who fly online flights....

have you noticed ......are your number's of people flying with you up or down?

please indicate by the above survey

PD

Edited by PD-1

About the same now PD. Although I checked out Tailwind from Simouthouse the other day. I'm hopeful he can join us from time to time and I'll be joining his ETO missions on Saturday nights. Vasco's campaign will start next weekend in the Blackflight Sop Triplanes. I'm still expecting some regulars to return soon when they are locked in again due to bad weather. I got the disks you sent me for IL-2. As soon as I get it installed I'll get with you for a configure session and then get my controllers configured. I think I'll need some practice too as I haven't flown this in years. Can't wait to try it in MP.

Edited by Winston DoRight

PD,

I agree with Winston. At one stage we had about 10 regulars for the campaign and during one session had 15 people online flying in the same mission. At the moment only 4 of us fly ad-hoc missions regularly but we expect that to increase rapidly with the re-introduction of Vasco's Volunteers and summer coming to a close.

Vasco :pilotfly: