Sign in to follow this  
Scout_51

Friday night

Well here's a friday night..time to shut down the jet engines for a bit,unload the clips,tie the boats up..."Liberty Call' 'Liberty Call' liberty commences onboard the (put your ship uint etc here) to expire on board at(whatever lol)

1-get those roses for the Lady of the house(no guys not THAT house!)

2-figure out where to take her for a excellent meal

3 a walk on the beach(yeah san diego does have grand weather)

4-hold her hand often..be extra nice

5-and the whole purpose of this thing,think how to ask her for permission buy that new whizzz wham bam video card,or that athlon and of course the 500 memory stick....

1-get those roses for the Lady of the house(no guys not THAT house!)

Hey, I liked that house! I even had my shipmates go to my favorite house in Fallon to fly my retirement flag over it.No kidding, even the Skipper agreed that it was thae right place for it.

Scout, I've been on "leave all week and took my lady to dinner and a movie monday night. Then we went out for Basque food tues.

Got a new USB two way headset wed. and she said I deserverd it. ( wonder what that means <_< )

You are right about the beaches in S.D.,thats were we went for our honeymoon. We took a long stroll along the bay over by that place with all the little shops aways down from the Star of India. I think we'll be going back sometime in the fall.

I thought I would post another picture of where I live. Peaceful, for the most part, and definitely a romantic setting!

Navy Chief

Hey, I liked that house! I even had my shipmates go to my favorite house in Fallon to fly my retirement flag over it.No kidding, even the Skipper agreed that it was thae right place for it.

Got a new USB two way headset wed. and she said I deserverd it. ( wonder what that means <_< )

You are right about the beaches in S.D.,thats were we went for our honeymoon. We took a long stroll along the bay over by that place with all the little shops aways down from the Star of India. I think we'll be going back sometime in the fall.

did not make it to fallon,tho the Capt that started the strike school there was a ole c.o of mine,the guy was a few cans short of a 6pack..but then again he had been a pow over in nam,so we cut him some slack,let his excentricities skate...

It means the 4 step plan I outlined works lol lol lo.... :D

the beaches are nice,fall is not bad as then there be lot less folks there yep

Hey Chief wheres your Marine Corp Flag.

Ooops wrong house.

R/S

Creepy847

Semper Fi.

Okay thats another sucker punch for my cousin. Creepy everytime you say those things he gets that much more abused. ;)

definitely a romantic setting!

Navy Chief

Very nice!..and you can go out,get lunch or supper,cook it fresh...bet theres a neat cuzzy somewhere out back?

Cuzzy? 'Fraid you'll have to explain that one, Scout!

Thanks for the compliment, though!

We like it here, but as stated, the road up here is narrow, and the "foreigners", as I call them, drive like idiots. There's a lot of blind corners, and it's commonplace for one of them to come fishtailing around such a corner, and then it gets hairy. At least 6 people have been run off the road since I moved here in 98.

Navy Chief

Cuzzy? 'Fraid you'll have to explain that one, Scout!

Thanks for the compliment, though!

We like it here, but as stated, the road up here is narrow, and the "foreigners", as I call them, drive like idiots. There's a lot of blind corners, and it's commonplace for one of them to come fishtailing around such a corner, and then it gets hairy.  At least 6 people have been run off the road since I moved here in 98.

Navy Chief

cuzzy..as in jacuzzy(ok I might have spelt it wrong!,In a Retread and a Ordie to boot ok) :D

nice road you describe I hate those blind corners...bet it does get that way,specially if the driver is doing 50+ huh..look at the bright side,you need not worry bout carkacking there..