Sign in to follow this  
sandbagger

Calling RAF_Louvert

Hi Lou,

Just seen in the latest Cross & Cockade that there's to be a sale on ebay of original WW1 flying artifacts (Starting with Germany) - November 1st by The Aero Conservancy - see link below:

The Aero Conservancy

Thought you and others might be interested. :good:

Edited by sandbagger

Oh dear, this could cause severe problems for Lou, like long debates, in which his wife may have the better arguments

(...from all the things we need most urgently, these goggles surely are not.... etc. etc.), flying saucers (in his kitchen),

and god knows what more!

Don't click it, Lou! Don't....

Hey Lou,

Your signature reminds me of a gag told by a comedian we once had in the UK - Tommy Cooper:

"Yesterday I cleaned out the roof space in the house with my wife. Dirty, smelly and covered in cobwebs - but she's good with the kids".

YIKES! Now I really wish I had a bigger checkbook. Pity though that the Aero Conservancy has to start selling off parts of its collection, a sign of the economic times I'm afraid. Thanks for the link and the heads-up on this sandbagger. And about my signature, it's a paraphrased line from one of our timeless U.S. comedians, Groucho Marx. I included a tip-of-the-hat to his character Captain Spaulding who uttered the original in the movie "Animal Crackers". And has anyone has ever noticed the "RACC" in the quote credit? "Royal Animal Crackers Corps" :wink:

Olham, I should have listened to your warning. Now I must have those items. As to my wife, no problem there. I am always the man of the house, whenever she's not around.