Anyone find a fix for the Okinawa_v3 CDT? I serched the KB and found a ref. to the same, but no fix. WOE Patched 08/06 CTD with "Groungobject,dll,I droped the Okinawa_v3 into my jet install, WOE Patch 10/08 No CTD,Also all my other terrians (Hawaii,Solomons-V3,Midway,ect) work OK with the 06 Patch. I'm lost on this one.

Raven

groundobject.dll fault means you missing a ground object, that being called for via the types and targets ini (usually!)

check the cat pointer lines, and cross check the listed GroundObjects (tanks, ships, ects and so forths) in the types ini against the GO folder.

wrench

kevin stein

I Fixed the Okinawa CTD, I backedup my GroundObjects folder an created a new empty one (Okinawa started fine) and started copying Objects back in in groups Till it crashed, The Object floder "CV-9_T" was missing the .lod causing the CTD,I deleted the folder and all is OK now, (I'll fix the CV-9_T later).

Thanks Wrench

Raven

from the readme:

Required Items to have:

CV-9 Essex class*

SubChaser*

Liberty Ship*

Benham DD*

Jaccard DE*

Dihatsu Cargo Barge*

Type95 tank*

Type97 tank*

* (these are Dev A-Team items. you MUST register with the DAT to be able to download them, if you don't have them already.)

and further down:

As for the modd of the DATs CV-9 into the CV-9_T, you'll note the ship's LOD is not included, just the inis and skin. You'll need to transfer the lod, EssexA-R4.LOD from the original, operational carrier to this new folder. Obviously, you'll need the DATs WW2 Essex to copy it from. Again, this is a permission/memberware item, and I cannot include it.

wrench

kevin stein

Edited by Wrench