Since I'm doing a reinstall ,I'm making a seprate CBI instalI. I know that CBI is "China/Burma/India", Should any of the other PTO terrains go with it? or stay with PTO? Or can some of them go with both depending on the year? I checked the KB. Also I'm trying to track down a aircraft list for both if there is one. So far what i've found in the KB has been helpful.

Raven

Guest ansons2

Since I'm doing a reinstall ,I'm making a seprate CBI instalI. I know that CBI is "China/Burma/India", Should any of the other PTO terrains go with it? or stay with PTO? Or can some of them go with both depending on the year? I checked the KB. Also I'm trying to track down a aircraft list for both if there is one. So far what i've found in the KB has been helpful.

Raven

Hi Raven,

You could try my India Map available at CA , look at the downloads section. It was designed for SFP1 but it can be easily adapted to WOE or WOV. Just change the .cat pointer in the India.ini file.

This map covers part of China, Himalaya, India and Burma.

Happy flying

ansons2

the WW2 Burma and the WW2 China terrains should pretty much cover the CBI. Both have upgrades here in the D/L section by yours truely. Unfoftunately, using both in a CBI install allows for RAF units (aircraft) to be seen over mainland China, were they never were. Pity we don't have the Assam Valley region (or, at least I've never been able to locate it on any of those 2 terrains)

as to aircraft, IJAAF stuff is pretty much it; IJN aircraft were all "pulled" from the theatre Oct/Nov 41, for obvious reasons. Zekes were only in theatre for a few months, and mostly over French Indo-china and the extreame south/easten regions of China (not including Formosa)

wrench

kevin stein

Wrench I have both of your Upgrads China ,Burma and I'm going to try to WWII izs ansons2's India map (First shot at a terrain Mod). Also I found two links to Aircraft in WWII China with real fine pic's. I want to get this right so I'm going to make a list of AC/Years and Countrys.(unless it's turns into a mess) Thanks guy's.

http://www.cbi-history.com/part_xvi_a.html

http://www.cbi-history.com/part_xvi_b.html

Raven