Sign in to follow this  
quack74

Questions for the "Battle of Caporetto" campaign

I am 16 years into computers, using FE original for past 4 years, D/L & installing everything I can find without problems. BUT - Just bought FE2 so I can use Caporetto. Intalled every which way. Copied all to separate Third Wite, Austria Italy folder copying all your folders, adding FE2 folders & files and all your D/L folders including part 2 and needed aircraft to saved games as instructed but Caporetto will not show up anywhere in game. Even copied you option file, changing your user name to mine. I've done at least a dozen clean installs of FE2 and added Caporetto but install instructions are sort of vague as to whether folders should be added to game itself or just saved games. I've tried evrtyhing I can think of and I've always been pretty good at getting games to work. I have a wife whose a PC game junkie and I've been installing and starting her games since C & C original in late 1995 that I got from a client back then who helped develop the C & C for the original makers, Westwood Games in Las Vegas when I was a lawyer there. Anyway you can walk me through Caroretto, telling me which file and folders go exactly where in my computer? I'm useing a 2009 Gateway, Vista SP2, 3 GHz, 3 GB Ram and over 3.5 TB HD space.

Ron, USAF 2 wars. If it had wings I flew it.