Sign in to follow this  
Grinseed

red target and white nav devices have disappeared

Hi all.

Its seems that after mapping basic visual commands to my Logitech Extreme 3D Pro with the FEG Options feature, the red target cone and the white navigation devices no longer show up in the game. Even reverting to the default, fails to retreive them. It certainly makes the game more challenging but until I'm more familiar with FE I'd still like the use of the devices.

I've read the manual and tracked through some posts here, but I cant see that anyone else has had this problem. Any suggestions before I wipe the lot and reload the game?

Cheers Grinseed.

btw, I have flown nearly all the WW1 flight sims, old and new, and it is my utter regret it took me so long to get around to trying FE. I think I may have found my new obsession. Kudos to all involved with the upgrades, improvements and general support for the game. It is, in short, bloody excellent.

G.

Edited by Grinseed

assume you havent changed huddata.ini

Firstly check your in game options - if simulation difficulty is on hard - set it to customise and change the HUD display to normal.

Even in this mode you should be able to toggle through the modes using alt and D

Spot on MigBuster, thank you. Glad to know I havent broken anything, and that I certainly havent touched bottom yet as far as learning about this sim. It just gets better and better.

Cheers Grinseed.

Edited by Grinseed