Sign in to follow this  
Olham

Personalised Skins for non-Skinners by Hobby-Skinners

:yikes: Just the elevator should be a normal French Silver no stripes or black in color. Other than that its a knockout ! The pic does look dark would drivers cause that or just a lot of black mixing with the ground colors ?:good: Thank you.

You really want to push it to the limits, eyh, Carrick?

Okay, would you prefer the normal plywood fuselage for the Albatros, or a brown varnished one, like Udet had for some time?

Carrick, you wouldn't happen to be the youngest child in your family would you Sir? :grin:

Just giving you a bit of a wind up C. You know we skinners are always looking for an excuse to paint a new bus.

:drinks: Mr Louvert No just a middle child. I do want to learn how to do Skinning and Modeling,but other things keep popping up. The Skinning really does bring excitement to the game By installing a new level of involvement , and Have U ever thought of a checkerboard colored DR 1. ? Bet that would take forever to do. Herr Olham, May I have the Brown Varnished Albatross D-3 early Type ? :salute: Thanks Guys u make the holidays:bye:

Okay, now here is your brown varnished Albatros, Carrick.

But now we want to see you in action, old boy - screenshots!

:yikes: Just the elevator should be a normal French Silver no stripes or black in color. Other than that its a knockout ! The pic does look dark would drivers cause that or just a lot of black mixing with the ground colors ?:good: Thank you.

Will correct the elevators, the stripes didn't line up right there anyway. It is dark.... I lightened up some in photoshop to show you but not enough. Not sure why yet but my in game is now extremely dark after the driver install.

Will send it your way soon as I get the one band to align properly.

Perhaps you need to check, if it is saved as DDS (No Alpha), nbryant.

Actually Olham the entire game darkened. Still not sure why and will likely have to try and reinstall it.

:good: Thanks Herr Olham started the download

Mr Nbryant: If it is the drivers you can roll back to the old ones. :drinks: I had to do that before playing Battle of Britain Game