Sign in to follow this  
Dante-JT

Some updates on my side

Hi all,

some updates on my side - those are parallel tasks - all should be set and ready as fast as possible, but here we go:

Sea King / Royal Navy colors, new Ambient Occlusion maps and integration to the JT sim engine:

render_sk1.jpg

render_sk2.jpg

Westland Lynx half-way mesh, lots of adjusts, getting better drawings right now as I post this:

lynx_halfway.jpg

L118mm Field Gun/Howitzer, in the process of getting decent drawings, the temporary ones are terrible as shown in the picture:

L118_105mm_artillery.jpg

And lastly, the bare bones start of the new high qualityt Gr.3 cockpit with an ortographic diagram out of Aero Technika Lotnicza drawings:

cockpit_start.jpg

As exemplified above, it's been hectic times, of 12-16 hours work per day, but it will be worth in the end! Stay tuned!

Very beautiful works going on there that Sea King looks wonderful and as to the staying tuned you bet your boots I will be... magnificent work by all :clapping: