Sim Community,

I need HELP. I can't use aircraft carriers add-on and can't figure out what on earth is going wrong. Once I've downloaded and installed an aircraft carrier, I add the data to my GroundObjectsData.ini file in my Ground Objects folder, following, as usual, the numbering. When I try to make a mission using Le Missioneur 2006, the carrier appears in the ground mission list, not the naval mission list. Although it is possible to place the carrier, I can't take-off from it. It is not considered a runway. In the aircraft base list, where I chould select what air base I want to take-pff from, it does not appear. I have the stock aircraft carriers and ships, and they're working perfectly. The problems seems to be only whith carrier add-ons. I am using WoE, with Oct2008 patch. I have the same problem with WoV, with its Oct2008 patch. Hope you guys can help me!! Thanks for your time!!!!

Kind regards,

Ignacioc91

You cannot take off from a carrier in either SF series, in a random mission. You have to have a mission specifically written with a carrier lauch and recovery in it.

Those are referred to as scripted missions, BTW..... :good:

That's right. The problem is thet when I design a mission with Le Missioneur 2006, I can't take-off from the carrier, I can place it, but not take-off