Sign in to follow this  
Rugbyfan1972

Homeboys whereabouts

Hi,

I was browsing the topic that Olham started on keyboard commands, and someone mentioned the fact that we have not seen Homeboy on this forum for some time. So I took the liberty of sending him a PM asking if all is well, below is his reply to me in full.

Hi Rugby,

Sorry to give the impression that something bad has happened to me. It was not really as abrupt as it may have appeared as I visited the forum for a good long while but didn't post until finally just haven't checked in for a good long while. I have begun a career change (gunsmithing) as I'm approaching retirement and there just simply hasn't been enough hours in a day to allow much computer time much less gaming. I do miss it and hope to get back. I sincerely appreciate your note and to know you guys are thinking about me. That's a real honor. Thank you.

Hope to check in sometime. Great to hear you folks are going strong. Please pass along my regards.

Mark (HomeBoy)

Thanks

Rugbyfan1972

Thanks for sharing! Good to hear he is alright.

And you, UncleAl - you know soooooo well, that we don't have a 4-mot-bomber (yet!) - how could it drive you nuts?

But it may come one day!!

If his gunsmithing is half as good as his CH mods for the Lefty HOTAS are, he's going to have some mighty happy customers.

plug_nickel

Thanks for the update Rugbyfan. Glad to know HB is still among us and doing well.

Thanks for sharing! Good to hear he is alright.

And you, UncleAl - you know soooooo well, that we don't have a 4-mot-bomber (yet!) - how could it drive you nuts?

But it may come one day!!

Olham,

Hopefully one day we will have a 4 engine bomber, hopefully one of those tractor-pusher arrangements, that will confuse the hell out of UncleAL.

UncleAl that is payback for your comments referring to the british not reading instructions, hey maybe the devs could allow "friendly fire" to make you feel at home?

Thanks

Rugbyfan1972

I think, Homeboy just used a CFS3 chart and forgott to change that one point. No bones were broken.