Sign in to follow this  

can i replace this afterburner effect without losing the thrust vectoring?

post-36627-075806900 1290993480.jpg

Guest HoneyFox

replace your texture tga file.

it may work.

remember to check alpha channel, which decides the transparency of the afterburner.

The Su-47 is ready for download?? I didn't know it, where can i Find it? :dntknw:

Thank you

• Like 1

To elxando:

I think you want to remove afterburner effect which is part of the aircraft LOD. You can make it invisible by fake pilot method. Try this (it's data file changed by me and fake pilot files by Fast Cargo); Put it into the Object folder and let overwrite:

Aircraft.rar

To mono27:

https://sites.google.com/site/pjowlworkshop2009/updates/su-47

Edited by Kulbit80

to kulbit:

thanks a lot.i've been trying to replace it by changing the afterburner emitter.

looks like i've been doing it all wrong

Ei guys just DL'd the Su-47. im guessing its an incomplete proj. hence the lack of a cockpit. I thought dropping the pit from another A?C would do it but aside from part of the HUD display im not getting anything.

what i did is i took the cockpit folder and the cocpit ini and avionics ini from an su-27 and dropped them in the su47 folder. edited the su47.ini to correspond the change.

is there something else i need to do or it's just not possible due to the incomplete model?

thanks a bunch.