Someone mentioned that if you set your flight number to just one, it'll start you on the ramp. Every time I try, I'm sitting in the middle of the Runway slightly askew. Can anyone confirm Ramp Starts as a solo flight work?

Its a bug, and confirmed. I think if you do it with unedited missions, then you're fine, but with a mission edit, you'll start in the middle of the runway.

Tried this last night, as I was hoping to see if this is working. I took a stock menu mission (not one of TK's missions) and edited the flight number from 8 down to 1. Same result as above, I started the mission in the middle of the runway and slightly cocked off to the left.

Eric -- when you say unedited mission, do you mean outside of the mission editor? Basically reducing your roster to 1 via the roster screen?

Has this been brought up over at the TW forum? If not, it should be brought up in a Exp2 bug thread.

-Storm

Yes it has and it started happening to me after I posted it... getting tired of hitting the AB...

Just tried again without the mission editor. Just reduce my flight to 1 via the roster. Started at the end of the runway. So looks like ramp starts are still unavailable.

Well... what are you taking off with? May just have to do the taxi thing until then...