Sign in to follow this  
dtmdragon

Help getting the new Falklands terrain to work past 1983

I have created two separate installs on the new SF2 Falklands campaign. One I use as normal the other I have added other add on British aircraft from 1983 onwards. My problem is when creating a single mission in more modern time (eg 2005 to simulate a fictional second attack on the Falkland’s) the game crashes. I have changed every date I can think of to 2020+ such as aircraft, ships and ground objects for both sides. As well as extending all the dates in the option.ini etc. What am I missing to get this to work?

Cheers,

Dan

Dan, I don't know if you've tried this, but go into the Malvinas.ini file in the Malvinas terrain folder where you'll find this entry:

[AllowedDates]

StartDate=1/1/1982

EndDate=12/31/1983

Change it, maybe this will do the trick?

Nobby

Edited by P40Hawk

Falklands mod folder, OPTIONS.ini

SingleMission section

EndYear=0 <----- change this

Originally the 0 should have set it to unlimited, but thats not working anymore since the December update.

Cheers but I have already changed both those figures with the problem still happening.