The Hunter aircraft shows holes through the underside where the topside is fine

I am running a merged SF2 install with the Dec 2010 patch and Expansion Pack 2

Attached is a screenshot of the issue.

I would appreciate anyone leading me in the right direction. I compared the Data.ini with other Hunters no difference that I can see with the landing gear settings.

Edited by flameout513

:blink:

Seams that we have to promote

our search function here much more.....

Edited by Soulfreak

First - thank you for the link that fixed the problem.

Secondly - I did a search using Hunter6, Hawker Hunter and Hunter Disappearing wheel covers - no hits.

Thirdly amd most important - We members of this great website that has skilled people to create models should not be for flip responses. I am certain that when you started it was all new and over time you learned and shared with us that are now new and learning. I am a 60 year old retired Marine wounded twice in combat and decorated once for valor. I feel I have earned the right that people be civil with me so Soulfreaks response though flip maybe he should think more before you speak.

All of us that are new to SF2 depend heavily upon all the experts - that should tell you how much respect we have for you.

Enough said - Thank you again for the link

Edited by flameout513
  • Like 1