Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

OT Best free software

I dont usually extol the virtues of any particular piece of software, but the latest version of freestudio deserves recognition.

This is all you'll ever need for downloading youtube videos, burning dvd's and cd's...converting media files of all descriptions, mobile phone video converters ipad and iphone converters...and making fully 3d pictures...it's a truly stunning set of apps...and all for diddly-squat cash!

get it here

http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/free-dvd-video-software.htm

Absolutely brilliant!!!

Thanks for sharing, Pillowshaker!!

Oh....and Happy New Year!!!! :drunks:

Parky

My Pleasure Davy-Wavy and Parky-Warky :drinks:

Excellent new software to play with... 1 program does it all... Thanks for the link :drinks:

Edited by Slartibartfast

My Pleasure Davy-Wavy and Parky-Warky :drinks:

:heat: Whew!! Damned glad I didn't choose to go with the name "Panky"........:grin:

:heat: Whew!! Damned glad I didn't choose to go with the name "Panky"........:grin:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Impressive range of apps there, Widowmaker. Thanks.

Here is one of the most comprehensive lists of free software I've come across - not saying they're good or bad but whenever I'm in need of some software for nought, here's where I go first.

Impressive range of apps there, Widowmaker. Thanks.

Here is one of the most comprehensive lists of free software I've come across - not saying they're good or bad but whenever I'm in need of some software for nought, here's where I go first.

Nice one m8...bookmarked! :drinks:

My question is how well some of these apps work. Video converter apps can be annoyingly finicky due to codec issues.

Anyone tried out the video converter apps? One review said their iPhone video converter app didn't convert the video to a format the iPhone recognized.

Also, in another review, a caution:

Caution: While this a a very good suite of free audio and video tools, DVDVideoSoft is somewhat notorious for trying to sneak their sponsored browser toolbar onto your system. It will be offered to you each time you exit one of their tools, and you can only opt-out by closing the Window (without clicking Next).

FC

My question is how well some of these apps work. Video converter apps can be annoyingly finicky due to codec issues.

Anyone tried out the video converter apps? One review said their iPhone video converter app didn't convert the video to a format the iPhone recognized.

Also, in another review, a caution:

FC

Small price to pay for all the free stuff you get with it (imho)

No experience with the iphone apps...but everything I use it for is spot on.