Sign in to follow this  
CowboyTodd41

GO TO SIMHQ NOW!!!!

Pics of the new vietnam sim in the works. And you'll notice some very familiar pilot models and GUI's :D

WOOOO! SF With Carrier Ops!!!!!!

From what I have read over there it looks like if you buy this new sim you get Project one with different terrain and Carrier ops for ~$50. Why can't we just make a carrier in Project one work. I love project 1 but can't see the logic in spending another $50 for the "same" game.

Edited by Vegasbob

the majority of their posts are trolls telling about a sim they know nothing about.From what I've seen it should be worth waiting until the game is out to pass judgement.It's becoming just like the UBI boards there with all their sim and Dev. slamming.

I love when people with NO clue of whats going on are suddenly"experts"on a subject they don't and CAN'T know anything about.So don't base your decision on what you read there...wait until the REAL facts come out.

Not only that, Dagger, but the price of the sim will go down.

Just a matter of time.

I have plenty of sims to choose from to keep me entertained until then!

NC