Sign in to follow this  
ace888

JASDF F-15CJ_Kai

JASDF F-15CJ_Kai

The is not the perfect F-15CJ_Kai.

This aircraft is base on the Stock F-15A SF2, you would need to have SF2 and/or Merged SF2 installed.

I have made a lot of tweaks on the plane. You can modify it to your own liking.

Thus, weapons and effects is not included, check download section for your preference.

Don't worry if you do not have the effects or weapons installed, the game will DEFAULT to SF2 Stock weapons for the specific time period.

Copy the content of the respect folders to your folder:

"Aircraft" to your "Object Aircraft folder."

"Decals", copy the entire decals folder content and paste it onto your decal folder. I was unable to use specific squadron

for decal folder, as it does not show up on the aircraft.

All of my skin has extensive logos on it... as the JASDF likes to change logos and decals often.

The lack of accuracy consist of:

-The feathers on the engine nozzle is still in place.

-The various antennas that is not shown or updated as per MSIP II and after.

-The larger bullet fairing on the left vertical stab. (should be the thin one).

-The speed brake position when deploy is not accurate (TK did not made the model to extend further).

-I was unable to have all the decals on the RIGHT "outter" vertical stab. and LEFT "inner" vertical stab. to face forward (toward the nose) as per actual aircraft. Two aircraft, the RIGHT "inner" logo is not facing forward.

-The skin pattern/color is not accurate, BUT the JASDF is notorious for having various skin patterns and decals at a drop of a hat... so I am not that much off.

-I'm sure you can find more but that is what is great about this game series... you can CREATE and CHANGE to your liking!

The file contain all of the current JASDF F-15CJ squadrons with the "EXCEPTION" of two skins.

The 1st Tactical Squadron and the Air Developemt and Test Command Squadron.

(Both squadron are provisional and aircrafts get rotated from active units or spare aircraft)

Oh, I added my own squadron "JASDF Shogun" (what if...)

The following are the Squadrons:

Hiko Kyoiku Kokutai (Tactical Fighter Training Squadron) Nyutabaru Air Base (RJFN).

23rd Hikotai (Squadron), 23Sq. replaced the 202Sq. in 2000 as the F-15 training unit.

Keikai Kokutai (Provisional Group) Nyutabaru Air Base (RJFN)

Hiko Kyodotai ("Aggressors")

2 Kokudan (Wing): Chitose Air Base (RJCJ), Part of the Northern Air Defence Force (HQ Misawa).

201 Hikotai

203 Hikotai

83 Kokutai (Group), Part of the Southwestern Composite Air Division (HQ Naha).

204 Hikotai (204Sq. swopped places with 302Sq. (F-4EJ_Kai) at the beginning of 2009 for better defense of the Southern flank).

6 Kokudan: Kanazawa/Komatsu Air Base (RJNK), Part of the Central Air Defence Force (HQ Iruma).

303 Hikotai

306 Hikotai

7 Kokudan: Hyakuti Air Base (RJAH), Part of the Central Air Defence Force (HQ Iruma).

305 Hikotai

8 Kokudan: Tsuiki Air Base (RJFZ), Part of the Western Air Defence Force (HQ Kasuga).

304 Hikotai

Credits:

TK and Thirdwire - Stock F-15A SF2E/Skin

AleDucat - ACES II Ejection Seat

JimmyBid - F-15C cockpit flight control textures

MoonJumper - Avioncs work

Kesselburt - Original F-15C cockpit

Brain32 - Improved/new textures for the F-15C cockpit

331KillerBee- SF2 Weapon Pack

gbreuder - Alternate F-14 wing vapor effects

Old Diego - Pilot Pack

x Ray - Updated JASDF pilot skin

dfang - Afterburner effect

[ If I miss anyone it is not intentional ]

Please let me know if there is any issues or things missing (other than what I have stated above).

I take great pride on my work as do all of the wonderful people on this forum.

Have Fun!

Cheers!

8 January 2011

Ace888

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/08/2011
  • Category

Thanks Baltika.

Are you still working on the FULL Japan Terrain? Would love to fly around with it drinks.gif

Are you still working on the FULL Japan Terrain? Would love to fly around with it drinks.gif

Still a WIP, although I haven't advanced it in a while. Got distracted by Iceland, but now it's been released, I will take a look at my WIP list for 2011. My New Year's resolution was to finish advertised terrain and campaign wips before starting anything new - which took me about 6 days to break :grin:

You know the drill. . . 2 weeks :blink:

Cheers :drinks: