Sign in to follow this  
SniprKlr

Is it just me?

Cripes. This is why I absolutely loathe political discussion in the forums, it always ends up being nothing but a headache. Seems to me the last locked post was made by Fates:

Before this gets outta hand, I'm gonna let Creepy and Foo have the last words.

The posts have been tolerable, but always seem to be started by the right, argued by the left only to be ended by the right. Today, the left gets their message out, without rebutal.

As far as I'm concerned, I thing Bush and Kerry both are full of crap, and if given a better choice than these two I would take them in a sec. But no, according to some we are strictly pro-right around here. So how's about this, as of this point forward, I want NO POLITICAL DISCUSSION in the forums. I've let the discussions go lately because I thought everyone could keep it civil (and because I've been too buried in real-life the past month to police the forum), but it always comes down to this crap in the end. So that's it, I'm done with it. I'm sick of being the referee as well as the scapegoat when someone feels like they didn't win an argument. We are done.

'Nuff said MJ. I just have one thing to say to those that helped you make this decision...

You guys just could not leave well enough alone. Everything had to be your way or no way, and now you got just what you wanted... No Way!

No political threads at all now. Everybody wins. Yayy!

You bitch about any thread that is not pro this candidate or pro that candidate. Then you bitch when the thread gets locked. You don't want to have a discussion or a debate (civil) about your opinions, you want a podium.

Stupid. Just so stupid... And now, it's done. Thanks guys.

-Skater