Hi guys, i am trying to convert my swedish terrain from WoE to WoE2 standard. Now, the bridges all work in SF1 series, but for some reason i cant get them and there targets to appear in SF2, the only work in single miisions when i actually have them as my target. I am using the stock bridges and everyting else is working fine.

Any answers?

Cheers

1) are all the bridge parts IN the terrain folder?

2) are they listed properly in the _types ini?

3) are they placed via the targets ini?

if using bridges that are referenced in a different cat (and the bits are NOT in the terrain folder, and not in the 'base' terrain cat pointed to), they'll probably not show

wrench

kevin stein

Oh dear....................

What a noob!!!!

I had an old target.ini file in the folder. I thought it weird that only a few bridges were turning up. So i checked out the target.ini and only had 353 target ares in it. I thought, thats odd i'm sure i had more. Well i did, i must have accidentally deleted the last 50 entries. Lucky for me i backed up!!!!!!!!

Thanx anyway Wrench.

Edited by gillg