Sign in to follow this  
ojcar

Skins needed for Italian front

Well, I have two FE installs: One for France and other for Italy fronts. France is OK, but for Italy, I'd like to add some skins:

-Italian Nieuport 11

-Italian (generic) Nieuport 17. I have the Francesco Baracca one.

-Italian DH4. I'd like to use this plane to simulate the Pomilio P series of Italian recon planes.

-Italian RE8. I'd like to use this plane as the SIA 7B recon plane.

-Italian Aviatik CII. I'd like to use this plane as the Italian SALM S2.

If someone makes some of this skins, I'll very grateful. Or if someone have more ideas about "placeholder planes", post here.

All the planes you need are in the "Battle of Caporetto" mod by quack74.Go to the downloads section,First Eagles, missions and campaigns and you will find the first 2 packs and the update, as soon as possible will available another update.

Greetings,

Ice Man

Teo

I have the Caporetto campaign (using it as Italian front base). It has none of the skins I have asked for.

Haven't been here in a while... work commitments. I started on some Italian Nieuport 11s last year as part of a skin project to accompany the N11 I posted at the time. Hopefully I'll be able to revisit them soon to finalise them for uploading. It's been so long since I looked at them I can't remember which ones they are. I know there is a generic skin and also, I think, Stoppani, di Calabria, and Baracca (pre 'Ferrari Horse' logo). I think I may have some initial workings on an Italian Hanriot.

I'd like it a lot. Thank you in advance.

Another placeholder idea: how about an Austro-hungarian skin for the Ansaldo SVA5? It could be a placeholder for the Aviatik DI (with a little touch in the FM/DM, of course). I miss the Aviatik a lot...

Or maybe is better the Martynside? I like the Ansaldo more, but...