Sign in to follow this  
xclusiv8

Saitek X52 Input settings

Hii guys!

I use a saitek x52 and just cant find the perfect input settings for the game. Could you guyz plz share yours.

Thank you!

Do you mean key mapping or are you talking about something else?

I would, but mine aren't worth a crap either. It bobs like a cork all the time.

Hi xclusiv8

I use a X52 Pro, and the easiest is to keep the IL2 default key mappings or settings and then configure your own profiles (it takes a tad bit of time but worth it), I have numerous profiles for the different aircraft I fly... ie. fighters (singe and duel engines), bombers (dive and level bombing) and then one for jets. I just had to tinker around with my throttle settings a tad... if I remember I set up some trimming bands ( which were a b1tch to get working) etc on the hotas.

Sadly there is still no software to convert the old X45 and X52 profiles to the back then new X52 Pro.

Also check the Saitek website, there was a profile section and there was indeed a couple of flight sim profiles on there to download, check under the downloads section, scroll down to profiles, read the bumf and then download - here is a quick url to help you.

http://www.saitek.com/uk/down/profiles.htm

Hope this help you out.

The profiles for the X-52 pro will not work for the regular X-52.They are different.you are better off going to the IL-2 forum and getting the joystick settings that Oleg,CrazyIvan and others have posted there.I generally use CrazyIvans axis settings for the X-52.

Edited by SopmodMikeFour