Sign in to follow this  
James Fox

F-4m texture name

I patched my SF2 merged games with no problems so far. I have been playing with Spinners F-4M RNZAF mode. I have moved decals around a little. TK has made those extra doors over the engines work, the correct name I have forgotten, shot follows to show what I mean. I had the roundals placed right there and they show on fuselage but not on doors, so does any one know it's texture name so I can put a decal on it. I have moved them forward and down a little for the time being or I could put things back the way Spinner's had in the first place. Now I should be asking TK but my loggon does not seen to work anymore over there.

PS. Skins are Sundowers reworked to fit the TK's F-4M , not just renamed.

James Fox

you'll need to add the parts to you decal ini, try;

aux_door_L

aux_door_R

Thank You Sundowner. Another idea I thought after the fact was to paint the buggers on. Thanks I'll try when I go home tonight.

James Fox.

Edited by James Fox

Thank You Sundowner. Another idea I thought after the fact was to paint the buggers on. Thanks I'll try when I go home tonight.

James Fox.

Again thank You Sundowner decals work fine now. See shots below, second one just having fun.

James Fox