Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

SE5a Nightfighter Skin

Hi Gang

Haven't done a skin for a while, and thought with P4 coming at some stage...with pics of Gotha's attacking our Green and Pleasant land, perhaps we should muster a defence!

So here is D3459 an SE5a Viper of Number 61 Squadron Home Defence... circa 1918 (available soon in Downloads)

The Huns will never get through! :clapping:

...with pics of Gotha's attacking our Green and Pleasant land, perhaps we should muster a defence!

The Huns will never get through!

Good one, Widowmaker!

Not that it could stop us though - home defense pilots with lunch packs in their crates - I just imagine

how he spills hot tea from his thermosflask, when the Zeppelin breaks through the clouds.

Mmuahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!

Not only that, Olham, but we'll have dropped our bombs and be headed home before they can get up to us. Too bad they don't have some method of finding our planes before they can actually see or hear them. Some machine that will warn them that we're coming and from which direction, at what altitude, etc.:idea:

Very, very nifty WM! I look forward to flying it against the bloody Hun some night in the moonlit skies above Blighty.

... Too bad they don't have some method of finding our planes before they can actually see or hear them.

Some machine that will warn them that we're coming and from which direction, at what altitude, etc.

Yep, that was tough in those days.

But they solved that problem quite efficiently and right in time for the Battle of Britain.

Very, very nifty WM! I look forward to flying it against the bloody Hun some night in the moonlit skies above Blighty.

Thanks Lou....Let's not forget...They WILL lose! :lol::drinks:

Good one, Widowmaker!

Not that it could stop us though - home defense pilots with lunch packs in their crates - I just imagine

how he spills hot tea from his thermosflask, when the Zeppelin breaks through the clouds.

Mmuahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!

Well if it was indeed Zepps, then the home defense crews would have been flying special Quircks and Fees. And don't get so cocky, some of your lads fell to the home defense crews of 1916.

Just sayin'...:bye:

Edited by Lewie

I'm not cocky very often - I save it for Widowmaker.

Special treatment to make him tougher, so he'll be prepared when he will find my Albatros at his rudder. :spiteful:

I actually like a good cup of tea myself, by the way.

Edited by Olham

I'm not cocky very often - I save it for Widowmaker.

Special treatment to make him tougher, so he'll be prepared when he will find my Albatros at his rudder. :spiteful:

I actually like a good cup of tea myself, by the way.

Yup, me too, we have a store that stocks bulk Sri Lankan ( Ceylonese ) black that's my favorite. And as in the RFC old school, we add a wee dram of Issue Rum on cold nights when we have to ride the Messenger motorbike to St. Omer.

Edited by Lewie

The three huns in their Hannovers I just sent home in a box, probably wished they'd thought twice before flying over our Airspace! :grin: