Sign in to follow this  
draken

Anyone a member of the72nd virtual Fighter wing Here?

On the mission data card under the section IP there are two choices to pick from SKYPE and Ventrillo what do they both mean? anyone?

:dntknw:

I know nothing of that group, but Skype and Ventrilo along with Teamspeak are internet voice chat programs, used for comms by most online gaming/simming groups.

Thank you Jedimaster for your response i see the force is alive and well in you. BTW great avatar pic ..thanks again :salute:

Yes, I'm a 72nd founder. You are welcome to ask over at our site.

We use skype for daily flights, we generally hang out in skype get a few guys together and fly a mission. We haven't used ventrillo for quite some time; for the weekly squadron or wing flights we use teamspeak and separate everyone into their flight channels with flight leads holding a whisper to a command freq.

Hag

Thanks Hag i think i will take up your offer and join you in a flight, but I am sure I have to go through a series of check rides before i get the thumbs up from the 72ND community to partake on mission. Even though i have over 500 hrs flight time with F4AF. BTW does anyone know if Lead pursuit will come back to enhance the game further. I know Falcon4 RED VIPER have been steadly adding enhancements as well as the other falcon 4 community. :salute:

It's been years since we've heard a peep out of LP. It's now almost as long since F4:AF's release as the gap between the original F4 and F4:AF! There had been talk of more planes for it as well as upgrading the graphics engine, but after all this time I have the feeling that despite what they called "better than expected sales" it wasn't enough and they exist in name only now.

Jedimaster I checked the LP site and its still the same last entry was Jan 1st 2009. I even heard rumors that some of top R&D people were jumping ship for greener pastures. Its a darn shame if its true which i think it is. But what can one do grin and take it. :dntknw:

Thanks Hag i think i will take up your offer and join you in a flight, but I am sure I have to go through a series of check rides before i get the thumbs up from the 72ND community to partake on mission. Even though i have over 500 hrs flight time with F4AF. BTW does anyone know if Lead pursuit will come back to enhance the game further. I know Falcon4 RED VIPER have been steadly adding enhancements as well as the other falcon 4 community. :salute:

We have open flights everynight, anyone can join. The 'becoming a member' check flights makes sure you are not too much of an ass and has nothing to do with your capabilities. Open flights are available for everyone, even asses.

Hag