Sign in to follow this  
voyd

Indra Roy

They there Gents!!

I was doing a little research for a project I am working on and I came across Indra Roy, India's only WWI ace. I'd never heard of him nor had the pleasure of reading of his exploits, but double acing in 13 days at the age of 19 while achieving over 170 hours of flight time is impressive indeed!!

http://www.theaerodrome.com/aces/india/roy.php

Happy Hunting,

Voyd

Never heard of him...Impressive tally indeed! :good:

Both Indra Lal Roy and Hardit Singh Malik fly Over Flanders Fields. I can't check right now, but I think I included bios for both - if not, I hope to add their bios, and others, for P4.

Cheers,

shredward

Yes indeed Shredward, you have each of their bios included, as well as the plane skin for Malik's Camel. No custom paint though for poor old Roy, and I imagine it's because he wasn't around long enough with 40 Squadron to even have time to personalize his kite. Brave lads both, to be sure.

.Yes indeed Shredward, you have each of their bios included, as well as the plane skin for Malik's Camel. No custom paint though for poor old Roy, and I imagine it's because he wasn't around long enough with 40 Squadron to even have time to personalize his kite. Brave lads both, to be sure.

Yeah, the sad part of that was, he actually does have his own SE, and it was done, but due to a logistical SNAFU at stores, it was never issued for OFF. But that too will be rectified.

Cheers,

shredward

I'm glad to know the 2nd Lt. made it into the sim... going to start a new career in hopes of getting some kills w/ him.

Cheers,

Voyd