Sign in to follow this  
Wodin

OT Scared s@#tless

Not sure why I do it to myself. Just watched a Spanish film (subtitled) called REC. Horror film. Became a zombie style film to something far more disturbing and in the end has given me the heebie jeebies....

No more...no more horror films for me...give me a drama\comedy or dare I say it a rom com anyday....

Anyway door is double locked and I'm ready for my nightmares.

Horror films was never to my taste...

I'm a big fun of Poe's and Lovecraft's works in literature though.

Speaking of movies I recently watched by accident a film by Jane Campion that never heard of and was IMO a little masterpiece..."Bright Star"!

Crafted to perfection by the director and crew with some quite impressive performances by the whole cast.

I was totaly stunned and moved by this movie! It seemed to me like a diamond sparkling light not only as a whole but from it's every tiny crystal-detail . Cudos to Ms Campion... :ok:

Sorry for this kind of OT delirium but I couldn't help it!

If the Zombie Apocolypse ever happens...I'm just gonna put dozens of outward facing treadmill machines outside my house!...that should keep me safe!! :lol:

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

If the Zombie Apocolypse ever happens...I'm just gonna put dozens of outward facing treadmill machines outside my house!...that should keep me safe!! :lol:

Hook them up to generators and you could power your house on zombie power.

The latest Dr Who, actually the third season with David Tennant had a couple of corker shows, 'Blink' is one that comes to mind.

Yeah I know, it's considered a kid's show in the UK, but compared to what we adults have to watch ( shudder, endure..) from our own productions, it's still light years better in storytelling.