Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Americas hardest Prison

Just been trawling through the Myriad of s**te that is Cable TV...and stumbled across this Gem of televisual feasting.

Some skinheaded Nazi Thug...who has killed 4 inmates (presumably because they happened to be born a different colour...and god forbid..one was Gay!...yeuk!)..... and the Cameras follow him around, like he was some kind of celebrity...with P/O's talking about him like he's the most dangerous guy in the whole place.......and this geek then explains to the Glued masses, that "I only done and Killed those Niggers what deserved it...They probably raped someone anyways"

Instead of filming detritus like this talking in a mono sylabic way...surely, it would be a much better use of our TV's...to see him Garroted live?....I would happily tune in with my Pizza and Beer to watch that!

Just been trawling through the Myriad of s**te that is Cable TV...and stumbled across this Gem of televisual feasting.

There is a weird fascination with truly bad people, and I suppose they are just catering to that. Look at all the movies, documentaries and books on serial killers for instance.

Not really my kind of TV, individuals like that don't impress me either.

Welcome to Umerika where reality TV is king and people are slowly becoming dumber.

There is a weird fascination with truly bad people, and I suppose they are just catering to that. Look at all the movies, documentaries and books on serial killers for instance.

Not really my kind of TV, individuals like that don't impress me either.

I'm not really impressed either. One AB leader years ago confessed to involvement in one way or another of 23 murders when he debriefed. Said thug from the OP is a mere tool compared to those that at the top of the heap. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEvsD7pyp5w

It's an international problem. A half sister of my brother in law, an absolutely lovely girl, studied at the Sorbonne in Paris and was shot there by a fellow student, a Japanese idiot, and afterwards eaten by him............ (yes, eaten, in other words cannibalism). The guy was declared nuts and not very heavily punished (having very wealthy parents in Japan as well). After having been set free after a relatively short term in prison (wealthy parents as I said) he became something of an international celebrity, appearing at TV shows and papers and magazines etc. If I remember correctly he even wrote a book about it............ People seem to be fascinated by horror (real horror that is...) but in my opinion idiots like this should never be mentioned again and silenced for ever

The press and other media should be forbidden to make things like this possible, in my eyes they are co-responsible for behaviour like this !!

And the parents of the girl and my brother in law and sister couldn't do a thing about it.

To make things extra interesting, my brother in law lost his father to the same Japanese when he was shot down in a Glenn Martin B10 in March 1942 over Java.

If you Google "Renee Hartevelt" you'll still find a lot of info even when the whole thingh took place at the beginning of the '80 s........

But I remember it . Just 3 months before it happened I had a very nice time with Reneé at the wedding anniversary of my sister and brother in law......

Derk

Edited by Derk

That was a pretty famous case Derk. I remember it from the news and newspapers of the time and It also got quite a lot of attention online. I always wondered why they didn't bury the guy under the jail but i forgot he had connections.