Sign in to follow this  
daddyairplanes

For Sale: 6 Plastic Model Kits

just like it says. i've moved away from doing plastic kit and am only doing a few with some special meaning to me. the ones on the market are as follows

F-14A with decals for VF-143 Pukin Dogs Academy 1/48 scale

F-4F Phantom 2 Special red and black scheme for JG71 from 2000 Hasegawa 1/48

F-14A Atlantic Fleet Squadrons w/ photo etched parts Hasegawa 1/72

F-4E Phantom 2 markings for the 5000th Phantom produced Hasegawa 1/72

F-4C/D/J various possible units between USAF,USN and USMC Fujimi 1/72

F9F-5P Reconnaisance Panther Monogram 1/48

all have been opened thought the oldest two are the Hasegawa Phantoms (from Christmas 01). only defects known/ remembered are that the Hasegawa Tomcat lost its full color VF-31 decals to a project for my daughter(with the Felix the Cat and all) and the box for the Panther is banged up a bit but not destroyed. If you are interested for free i will also throw in a Hasegawa F-4J that is started but not complete(fuselage joined and wings together but two assemblies not joined ). sorry no photos at this time.

asking price is 45.00 USD plus shipping but it is negotiable. main thing is that they go to some one that will enjoy putting them together. PM me if interested to arrange the sale.

TIA

daddyairplanes