Sign in to follow this  
Stratos

Red Baron 3d from GOG?

I discovered that gog.com has Red Baron collection for 10 €, and will be a nice investment If one of those superpacks work on it. Anyone tried? I will prefer a free patch that upgrades graphics, planes... bit If I need to search my old copy of Full Canvas Jacket I will search it. So anyone tried to add a megapatch over Gog.com Red Baron 3d?

I still have my old CD, and it works fine on windows 7 I use a glide wrapper with it. What they are selling is supposed to be the full game, so your FCJ mod should work fine.

You can get RB2 here free, plus the patch that upgrades it to RB3D:

http://www.virtualaces.net/redbaron/redbaron.html

I have one install (downloaded & patched as above) flying with the Hell's Angels SuperPatch mod; plus a second install from a 'Sold Out' CD version of RB3d, with Full Canvas Jacket. Both are working fine on Vista 64, tho I find that Fitst Eagles (with the latest patch) looks vastly better than RB3d and is just as immersive, so I'm playing that mostly now.