Sign in to follow this  
Dragongrrrl

Multiplayer, anyone?

I play Free Falcon, but if you want to go MP, go to VeteransGaming.com almost all the people there play Falcon AF and they have servers.

Is anyone interested in playing Falcon Allied Force with me? Please reply so we can set up a play time. Thanks!

I'm up for it. I have a Hamatchi server if you want to join and we can fly there if we ever get time to.

Cool! :) Tell me what time you want to play (be shure to mention the time zone...also, a Saturday afternoon would be best!), and also, can you tell me more about your server (IP adress, what I need to connect, ect...). thanks.

I can also recommend flying with a virtual wing. I'm part of the 72nd VFW, so obligated to mention them. <laughing>

We have pickup flights that anyone can join in.

I also recommend searching around and checking out many of the other fine Falcon virtual wings. We often fly cooperative flights with many of them. Pick the group that you feel most comfortable in and we will see you in the skies.

Check us out at 72ndvfw.org and say 'Hi' at 72ndvfw.org/forums

Hag

iam interested ; let me in ; give me the details ; also i wanted to know how to setup my F4AF for online gaming ; just a brief intro ; i have a router so also please tell me the ports i need to forward

thanks