Sign in to follow this  

I have tried repeatedly to add an avatar to my profile, but so far all I get is errors. I am sure the avatar I want to add is the correct format and size.

Perhaps it is an easy fix, I don't know.

Chief W.

Sorry bud, I haven't got a chance to look at that yet. Are you having a problem with the forum avatar or the website avatar? I wasn't aware of any problem with the forum??

Chief, If you are sure it's the correct size right click it and save it to your system then in the Avatar section just click on upload from your machine.if I can help you let me know...be more than happy to.

Well, I haven't tried adding an avatar for the website; only the forum.

I am sure the size is ok, but not sure how to fix.

Chief.

I just tried to change my profile for this, and I don't see where I can add my own avatar. There is a drop down list of avatar gifs, but nowhere to add custom avatars from my machine.

Let me know if I see this incorrectly.

Chief

Chief,

you will find the first option in the section reads like this: Upload Avatar from your machine:

Select one you want to use by pressing the browse button and selecting from there

If this doesn't work I will put the image on the pukindogs site and you can link to off site url

email me if you need more help

Skipper