Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

OT "NO WAY am I sniffin' those!"

And I for one, don't blame him!...His face is a picture!

Looks like a typical day in Lousy Anna's armpit. After seeing them in action countless times, I'm totally convinced that bloodhounds are far more intelligent than deputies :lol:

Looks like a typical day in Lousy Anna's armpit. After seeing them in action countless times, I'm totally convinced that bloodhounds are far more intelligent than deputies :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:rofl: Look at that face - sheer horror! :rofl:

I thought dogs love to sniff all kinds of disgusting things. But maybe even they draw the line somewhere. :grin:

The Dog refused, which meant Officer Cowley had to sniff them instead??

While it definatly could be defined as animal cruelty, it was rather funny to see the actions of the dogs, when they got a nose full of Red Pepper good.gif

I have a beehive over at a place where it can pollinate a huge vegitable garden. The guy who lives there has a great dane, which IMHO is the stupidest animal alive. Every time I go over to check the hive, this dog has to stick his nose up in the doorway and sniff around, obviously forgetting what happened the last time. He snorts up some bees which sting him inside the nostrils and goes howling off about 10 yards. There, he lies down and rubs his nose furiously while whimpering miserably. Problem is, he always stops directly in line with the hive opening, which is right under the main flightpath, and he's now exuding mad bee pheromone with each breath. This attracts more bees which sting him all over and soon send him yelping all the way back to the guy's house where he dives under the porch. And the next week when I go there again, the same thing happens. :lol: