Been playing WOV (ground war mod) as well as YAP, and its pretty obvious how the AAA in YAP is a lot more accurate, bursting all around the outside of your cockpit instead of loosely in the general area. Yet the accuracy entries in the gundata.ini are the same. Anyone have any ideas on where else this might be edited? I'm aiming to get an arc of fire somewhere between YAP and WOV, tight, but not too tight!

I does not have YAP, but in scrippted missions you can adjust the skill and density of enemy Flak with the line: EnemyAirDefenseActivity=3

An other reason could be, that the Flak is networked with Radar sites.

Hmm, linked to radar, interesting. How I wonder? Could it also be something int he Flight folder???

There is something buried in one of the ini files.

Try GroundObject.ini in the Objects directory.

FC

Nope...it's volume of AAA per given area. I've exceeded anything you've ever seen (in YAP or otherwise) on several occasions, and Wrench's Korea terrain has surpassed even that, almost to the point of insanity.

Nope...it's volume of AAA per given area. I've exceeded anything you've ever seen (in YAP or otherwise) on several occasions, and Wrench's Korea terrain has surpassed even that, almost to the point of insanity.

Na don't think it's anything to do with volume at all. one Zu-23 in YAP vs WOV, its the cone of fire it puts out, how scattered the flak bursts are.

Na don't think it's anything to do with volume at all. one Zu-23 in YAP vs WOV, its the cone of fire it puts out, how scattered the flak bursts are.

ZU-23 are direct fire weapons. They do not use fused rounds.

ok seen... but when they let rip in WOV, they fire shells that splatter all over the place, basically want to edit to tighten the grouping.

Edited by Pappa Goat