Hi guys, just wondering has anyone tried to create a concrete like slab to go as a base for target area's?

I have targets like a factory or something on a grass tile and i just want a nice grey or light grey slab under it.

Just looking to finish of my sweden terrain.

Hello mate,

Sundowners latest Airfield objects has a few flat concrete areas,

Also Gepards Airfields mod had various sized concrete slabs (taxiways and ramps),

and there is the much used, ground_platte objects that you could find in almost every terrain mod.

Though, I prefer to lay my factory and other building right on the terrain (w/o a concrete slab underneath) Because the latest patches have developed a gfx anomally in which the objects on top of a flat conc slab, will start sinking as you zoom out...

this annoys the hell out of me so, i just leave the building on the terrain, allowing them to be seen from higher altitudes..

Edited by PureBlue

parkbrich klein (sp?) from Gepard's Euro/WarPac airfields is a nice flat slab 100x50 meters. (makes a nice helo landing/parking area)

HOWEVER ... like the 3 concrete_plattes from The Factory Place, they are a completel "flatobject", and need to be placed ONLY in regions taht are already flat, OR that get flattened via the Terrain Editors "Level Airfield" function

and, like PB said, ther's a ZBuffer issue since the last patch that causes some visual oddities....

wrench

kevin stein